MDA Member Benefits
Maximize your MDA membership. Take advantage benefits to enhance your career in dietetics.
MDA hosts and annual conference yearly in major cities around the state, called MDA FNCE. Members receive a discount on registration.
The MDA-Billings educational activities are advertised to all MDA members.
Receive your Food For Thought newsletter 3 to 4 times a year sent right to your email or snail mail box.
MDA members are exceptional nutrition professionals. MDA is a volunteer organization and the time and committment given to program activities, large and small, provide a chance for self growth and pride in your profession and career.
Promotion of Your Business and Skills
The MDA website has a place to advertise your skills and services to customers in Montana and beyond. MDA members can submit to this site without charge. Non-members pay to advertise.
Policy Initiatives and advocacy
When the Academy notifies the MDA President of political issues important to your career - you hear it first.
The Public Policy Panel keeps it's finger on the pulse of the Montana issues affecting dietetics and nutrition professionals and you receive Action Alerts to keep our voice heard. The Academy knows who you are because MDA communicates with them on a regular basis.
Connect with your fellow MDA members:
MDA Board members meet quarterly to discuss Association issues and business. All MDA members are invited to attend to contribute.
Find members on this website through the MDA Member Directory found on the My MDA drop down list.
Attend MDA FNCEs where breaks are planned so you can talk to other MDA members and evening sessions are planned to let you enjoy more networking.
Coming soon.... MDA members will be able to connect through a Member's Forum on this website.
Additional Member Benefits
MDA members are members of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and receive all those benefits as well, including:
- Career and Information Resources including scientific and practical information you need for continued career success
- Access to Evidence-Based Practice tools and resources
- Networking with an active community of professionals sharing knowledge, skills and ideas
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Travel Desk
- Educational Opportunities to help you stay informed and earn CPE credit through conferences, workshops, Journal and more
- Policy Initiatives/Advocacy putting your voice in Washington, the media and industry policy debates
- Discounts and Insurance to give you pptional value-added benefits and discounts available through partnerships with industry leaders
View Academy website here.