Montana Dietetic Association - Billings
A district of the Montana Affiliate of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
A non-profit diverse group of nutrition specialists working collaboratively to promote optimal nutrition, health, and well-being and advocate for our profession while maintaining integrity, respect, and excellence in our service.
- Embrace change with creativity and strategic thinking.
- Integrity. Firm adherence to a moral and ethical code of professional conduct.
- Client focus/Service. Meet and exceed the expectations of all customers with consideration for environmental, economic, and social implications.
We focus on goals to empower local dietetic professionals to be area leaders in our profession, and to serve the public by promoting optimal nutrition, health, and well-being.
• Support activities, which provide continuing education and collaboration of dietetics professionals.
• Support local, regional and national legislation to advance and advocate for the practice of dietetics.
We use Video and Teleconferencing across Montana and Wyoming to relay our education events and we may have a site near you. You do not have to be an MDA-Billings member to participate in our educational events. To learn more about MDA-Billings click here.